Apply for a mini-grant!
In 2015 Slow Food Huron Valley granted funds toward the following proposals:
- Huron Valley Women’s Correctional Facility - seeds and hoophouse
- Speakers from the Coalition of Immokalee Workers - for Food Chains screening
- Whitney Farm - heritage breed animals
- Nathan Wells - for attending Terra Madre Giovani in Italy
- Jewish Family Services - for food boxes for Syrian refugees
View these 2015 chapter summary slides to learn more about your local Slow Food chapter, Slow Food Huron Valley.